- when someone catches you putting your binder on
- when you try putting on your binder after a shower and you’re still kind of wet
- people asking where your boobs went
- not getting the right size
- seeing the binder through your shirt
- the constant doubt that your chest is lop-sided
- having to exersize with one on
- those terrifying seconds/minutes when your stuck half-way in your binder
- roll ups
- back pain
Finally got my first ever binder
I think I finally have the confidence to wear a tank top. Some of you might not understand why this simple thing might be so hard but for those that know and understand. This is a big step and I’m kinda happy with my journey.
did a workout in the sho binder to see if it was suitable for exercise.
i wouldn’t want to do sustained cardio in my tri-top, but this first test seems to show that the sho could be alright.
i mean, it doesn’t compress as well, and i think it might be obvious i have breasts, but if i can breath while exercising that’s always good.
((while i recommend it, be aware of your own body and don’t do anything to hurt yourself!))
MY BINDER CAME AH
tbh i might order one in a smaller size but im so happy!!! I’m usually a DD and oh man this is incredible
This is what happened when I put on my first binder.
I think I was trapped for about 15 minutes lmao;;
someone getting their first binder and after finally getting it on realising how flat it makes them and how happy they feel?? Sorry if it’s not great just I recently went through this and it was great! :D
Even with a proper binder a person can get injuries. For a long time I thought that the pain I was feeling was just normal discomfort from binding but I was wrong.
- You are being bruised
- You are unable to take a full, deep breath
- You are in excruciating pain at the end of the day: discomfort…